Getting error after opening window that stores uploader content multiple times

Last post 02-07-2013, 12:32 PM by Kenneth. 5 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  01-21-2013, 2:38 AM 76700

Getting error after opening window that stores uploader content multiple times

Hi,

I am getting the error below after uploading a file and opening my upload window multiple times. Please offer some assistance.

I realized the error is thrown after the file cutewebui_uploader_resource.axd is loaded 10 times. Do I need to unload this file. How do I go about managing this resource file.

/rte-uploads/members/244051/error.png

ERROR : global event handler error #CuteWebUI_AjaxUploader_OnMantleButton : Unable to get value of the property 'hidden': object is null or undefined" 

•  01-21-2013, 12:07 PM 76702 in reply to 76700

Re: Getting error after opening window that stores uploader content multiple times

Hi chispa,

Do you get this issue with the latest build?

latest build download url: http://ajaxuploader.com/download/Ajax-Uploader.zip

Do you get the same problem with the example page below too?

1. <%@ Page Language="C#" %>  
    3. <%@ Register Namespace="CuteWebUI" Assembly="CuteWebUI.AjaxUploader" TagPrefix="CuteWebUI" %>  
    4. <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">  
    6. <html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">  
    7. <head id="Head1" runat="server">  
    8.     <title>example</title>  
    9. </head>  
    10. <body>  
    11.     <form id="form1" runat="server">  
    12.         <CuteWebUI:Uploader runat="server" ID="Uploader1">  
    13.         </CuteWebUI:Uploader>  
    14.     </form>  
    15. </body>  
    16. </html>  

Regards,

Ken 

•  01-21-2013, 3:24 PM 76706 in reply to 76702

Re: Getting error after opening window that stores uploader content multiple times

Hi,

I am not able to reproduce in the sample you have above. I am using asp.net MVC.

I updated the assemblies as you suggested and now the error is thrown after a greater number of these files "CuteWebUI_Uploader_Resource.axd?type=script&_ver=" are loaded. What can I do to release these .sxd resources. Any ideas as one of these  files are loaded each time I show a pop-up window from my Viewport.

•  01-22-2013, 2:50 PM 76717 in reply to 76706

Upgrading the seem to have fixed this issue.

thanks. 

•  02-06-2013, 11:15 PM 76814 in reply to 76702

I get error too.

Is CuteWebUI:Uploader still in the dll?

Is CuteWebUI:UploadAttachments the new? 

•  02-07-2013, 12:32 PM 76819 in reply to 76814

Hi NewmanJerry,

What error you got? Can you show me the full error message?

CuteWebUI:UploadAttachments is not the new control, it same as the  CuteWebUI:Uploader, but it has the attachment list after uploaded.

Regards,

Ken 

View as RSS news feed in XML