Work in I.E but not in Firefox

Last post 12-08-2011, 7:03 AM by Kenneth. 5 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  11-28-2011, 6:32 AM 71683

Work in I.E but not in Firefox

I tried you example of ajax fileuploader.The online example works perfect in both brousers! But the download-example dont works in firefox 7.01.Problem is that nothing happens when Iḿ clicking on upload-button?  ..but the same example work perfect in I.E??

Any Idé wy? Cuz Im itrested in baying, but I have to have it work in firefox.
  •  11-28-2011, 10:12 AM 71688 in reply to 71683

Re: Work in I.E but not in Firefox

Hi medvetet,

Is your site online? If so, can you send me the uploader test page url? So we can check it.

When you download the demo package? We just fixed a bug about firefox 7 with Iframe mode. Can you download the latest package and try again?

Clean the browser cache and download http://ajaxuploader.com/download/Ajax-Uploader.zip

Do you get any javascript error? 

Regards,

Ken 
  •  11-29-2011, 1:05 AM 71698 in reply to 71688

Same same! I download it, clean cache and tried it, and I still cant open new-file dialog when I click on the button? Is it just to open it in visual studion  and debugg? Or do I need to do something else befor i Try your example? Integrate ajax or something, to get it to work?
  •  11-29-2011, 7:35 AM 71705 in reply to 71698

Hi medvetet,

Is your site online? If so, can you send me the uploader test page url? So we can check it. 

Regards,

Ken 
  •  12-07-2011, 6:44 AM 71850 in reply to 71705

Hi Kenneth!

No, I just test it lokaly, but no one of your example worked. Nothing happens when I click on Choose-file button. But if I try one of your on-line example in same firefox browcher then its works?

Have you any code sending me who should work. If you sending me all code who need, then I can test it in a website project? I need to get working code so I can start testbuid it in my workproject, if its work well I whant to buy from you.
  •  12-08-2011, 7:03 AM 71882 in reply to 71850

Hi medvetet,

Please check the javascript error console, did you get any javascript error?

Can you deploy the "Framework 2.0-Csharp-MicrosoftAjax" as a  separate web site on your IIS to test it? Does it work?

Regards,

Ken 
View as RSS news feed in XML