Font Color Pallette

Last post 04-06-2005, 6:24 AM by paoloa. 5 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  11-16-2004, 10:54 AM 2439

Font Color Pallette

When I click the Set Font Color button, the color palette always appears in the upper left part of the screen. How do I configure the button so that the color palette would appear just below the button? I checked the Multiple Editor example in the Online Demo and it seems that the sample has the same problem as I have, except that the when you click the Set Font Color button on both editors, the palette only appears on the first editor. I need your help badly. Thanks.
  •  11-16-2004, 11:13 AM 2442 in reply to 2439

Re: Font Color Pallette

•  11-16-2004, 5:15 PM 2457 in reply to 2442

Yes. I'm using Cute Editor 3.0. The EnableAll toolbar sample works but I think there's something wrong with the Multiple Editors sample. Please try to click on both the first and second Set Font Color toolbars. Btw, here's a sample of my code: content = strBody Dim editor1 Set editor1 = New CuteEditor editor1.ID = "strBody" editor1.Text = content editor1.FilesPath = "CuteEditor_Files" editor1.ImageGalleryPath = "/Uploads" editor1.MaxImageSize = 50 editor1.Template = "PasteText,Separator,Bold,Italic,Underline,Separator,JustifyLeft,JustifyCenter,JustifyRight,Separator," + _ "InsertOrderedList,InsertUnorderedList,Separator,Indent,Outdent,Separator," + _ "FontColor,HighLight,Separator,Hr,Link,ImageGallery,InsertTable," + _ "Separator,Undo,Redo,InsertTemplate,Help,Separator,StyleDropDown,RemoveFormat" editor1.StyleDropDownMenuNames = temp_styledropdownMenuNames editor1.StyleDropDownMenuList = temp_styledropdownMenuList editor1.Width = 580 editor1.Height = 250 editor1.Draw()
  •  11-16-2004, 5:16 PM 2458 in reply to 2457

oops... sorry... here's the code content = strBody Dim editor1 Set editor1 = New CuteEditor editor1.ID = "strBody" editor1.Text = content editor1.FilesPath = "CuteEditor_Files" editor1.ImageGalleryPath = "/Uploads" editor1.MaxImageSize = 50 editor1.Template = "PasteText,Separator,Bold,Italic,Underline,Separator,JustifyLeft,JustifyCenter,JustifyRight,Separator," + _ "InsertOrderedList,InsertUnorderedList,Separator,Indent,Outdent,Separator," + _ "FontColor,HighLight,Separator,Hr,Link,ImageGallery,InsertTable," + _ "Separator,Undo,Redo,InsertTemplate,Help,Separator,StyleDropDown,RemoveFormat" editor1.StyleDropDownMenuNames = temp_styledropdownMenuNames editor1.StyleDropDownMenuList = temp_styledropdownMenuList editor1.Width = 580 editor1.Height = 250 editor1.Draw()
  •  04-06-2005, 3:07 AM 5356 in reply to 2458

i am having the same issue as marvin

has this been replicated @cutesoft?
  •  04-06-2005, 6:24 AM 5361 in reply to 5356

ok i found the bug and fixed it.

in WINIE.js line 664:

richDropDown('Editor1_forecolorimg','colorbox',160,160,'#FFFFFF','8pt','verdana');

this assumes that the editor's ID is Editor1 and if not then it cannot find the x/y offset for the source object.

replace with:

richDropDown(id,'colorbox',160,160,'#FFFFFF','8pt','verdana');

cutesoft i purchased and downloded your source yesterday - you should fix this since since everyone buying your software will have the same problem.

one other bug - not sure if it is a bug:  once a font/highlight color is chosen trying to change the color to 'automatic' doesnt do anything - it should remove the color formatting.  same as table/cell/row background colors, no easy way to remove a background color.
View as RSS news feed in XML