Users not identified as Online, unless one opens Cute Web Messenger window

Last post 06-05-2009, 4:37 AM by xyresics. 5 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  05-14-2009, 1:12 AM 52143

Users not identified as Online, unless one opens Cute Web Messenger window

Hello All,
    I have installed Cute Chat Web Messenger on my application, It works fine still there some problem.

When I am online on my website, I am not seen as online by other user until i open my messenger window. 
    Also when messenger window is open and i try to navigate to other page on my website it displays message:

"Are you sure you want to navigate away from this page?

Are you sure that you want to quit Web Messenger?

Press OK to continue, or Cancel to stay on the current page."

I want that when i am online on my website, i should be online on messenger also and when i navigate to other page on my website i should not go offline.

PLEASE HELP

•  05-27-2009, 1:11 AM 52539 in reply to 52143

Re: Users not identified as Online, unless one opens Cute Web Messenger window

Can anyone help me on this?????????
    Its Urgent.......
  •  05-27-2009, 10:53 PM 52572 in reply to 52539

Hi,

Please put this in every page :

<script src="CuteSoft_Client/CuteChat/IntegrationUtility.js.aspx?Chat_StartPartialMessenger=1"></script>

Regards,
    Terry

•  05-28-2009, 12:42 AM 52584 in reply to 52572

Hi Terry,
    Thanks a lot for your reply.

I am getting error as "File 'CuteSoft_Client/CuteChat/IntegrationUtility.js.aspx?Chat_StartPartialMessenger=1' was not found."
    So I used whole path as

"<script src="D:\DotNetNuke_2\Website\DesktopModules\CuteSoft_Client\CuteChat\IntegrationUtility.js.aspx?Chat_StartPartialMessenger=1"></script>"

I have used this code on every page of chat module. Error is gone but still there is no effect
    I am using cute web messenger version 5.0 on DotNetNuke 04.09.01
  •  06-01-2009, 12:34 AM 52673 in reply to 52584

Hi,

Please adjust the 'CuteSoft_Client/CuteChat/IntegrationUtility.js.aspx?Chat_StartPartialMessenger=1'

for example

/CuteSoft_Client/CuteChat/IntegrationUtility.js.aspx?Chat_StartPartialMessenger=1

but do not use D:\...\... , that is not a web path.

Regards,
    Terry

•  06-05-2009, 4:37 AM 52814 in reply to 52673

Hi Terry,

I tried as you said, but after that my messenger is not working at all. The control gets loaded on the page, but when I click the link 'Messenger', nothing happens.

I have put the tag on every page seperately (i.e. tag is not embeded in any other html tag like <body> etc.). Is that the right way to do so? Also, need I put the tag on every page of the entire project or just pages of Cute Web Messenger module????

Waiting for your Reply...............

View as RSS news feed in XML