Navigation Issue

Last post 02-23-2009, 3:45 PM by jawest78. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  02-23-2009, 3:12 PM 49129

Navigation Issue

Really weird navigation issue... I'm using the editor in classic ASP. I have a page with 2 editors in it, both with the following definition (except for the name and ID):

Dim editor1
    Set editor1 = New CuteEditor
    editor1.ID = "IntroParagraph"
    editor1.Text = "SomeText"
    editor1.FilesPath = "/Programs/CuteEditor_Files"
    editor1.ThemeType="Office2007"
    editor1.EditorWysiwygModeCss = "/Programs/asp.css"
    editor1.Height = 200
    editor1.Width = 500
    editor1.BreakElement = "br"
    editor1.MaxHTMLLength = "8000" editor1.TemplateItemList="G_start,Bold,Italic,Underline,Separator,JustifyLeft,JustifyCenter,JustifyRight,Separator,Cut,Copy,Paste,Delete,Separator,Undo,Redo,G_end" editor1.DisableItemList = "Save,Print,Find,ToFullPage,FromFullPage"
    editor1.ResizeMode = "None"
    editor1.EnableContextMenu = false
    editor1.RemoveTBODYTag = true
    editor1.EnableClientScript = true
    editor1.ActiveTab = "Edit"
    editor1.Draw()

Everything works perfectly whenever the user stays in Normal mode. However, if the user moves to the next page while in HTML or Preview mode and then returns (not using the back or forward buttons), then no top toolbars are drawn and no formatting is applied to the text. This toolbar is drawn properly if the user moved away from the page while in Normal mode, and the bottom toolbar is always present.

I'm using the control in a wizard-type interface so it is highly likely that the user will navigate away from the page and then return. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
  •  02-23-2009, 3:45 PM 49138 in reply to 49129

Re: Navigation Issue

One other note: Although the bottom toolbar is displayed, no buttons are selected. Normal, HTML, and Preview are all in the unselected state.

Thanks.

View as RSS news feed in XML