Using CuteEditor to Manage Static Content

Last post 03-28-2006, 11:02 AM by PAFlyfisherman2005. 0 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  03-28-2006, 11:02 AM 17657

Using CuteEditor to Manage Static Content

Hi,

I am new to the forums and the reason I joined is simply that I am seriously considering buying CuteEditor for a project I am working on. I've spent a good amount of time perusing your site to glean as much information as I could, however I still have 2 questions which I hope someone can answer:

1) Can I used CuteEditor to manage static content items?

For example, the web site I am building now consists of both dynamic content (items such as News, Calendar, Publications etc) and static content. This static content for the most part is general information that is rarely if ever updated (these items make up items like web page intro text, general information about the organization, contact email addresses and so on.)  

Initially I considered serializing these content elements to XML, but I'd like to see what alternatives there are if any.

2) For the dynamic content, and knowing that CuteEditor behind the scenes generated content with HTML included, are there any particular settings I must make at the page level?  As you know when you try to place HTML tags in an input control on an ASP.Net page you get an error.

Thanks,
    Paul

View as RSS news feed in XML