Why would I spend $799 with no support contacts

Last post 02-16-2006, 9:54 AM by AMarino. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  02-15-2006, 11:33 AM 15946

Why would I spend $799 with no support contacts

I'm looking to get the developers package,  but with the lack of anyone to contact about some of my concerns.  I'm not sure this would be the best choice.
  •  02-16-2006, 2:52 AM 15988 in reply to 15946

Re: Why would I spend $799 with no support contacts

I must say that the support from Adam is really quite good. I've seen him go over and above the standard support given by many other companies to make sure his products work well. I've never had more than 24 hours to him replying to email and although I've never talked with him in person, have found him approachable, quick to put in updates and fixes as they occur and always moving foward with improvements in their products. I've spent money on product and never received much service, so I understand how you feel, however, from my perspective, having nagged and emailed and requested support from Adam since 2004, I have only good words to say about Cute Soft and how they do business. I am only one person, but I am sure there are others who share the same feeling as I do. Nina Meiers
    Nina Meiers - Berry Farmer and Web Developer
  •  02-16-2006, 9:54 AM 16001 in reply to 15946

Re: Why would I spend $799 with no support contacts

The support is not always reliable. The product has some neat features despite the bugs.
View as RSS news feed in XML