Add Drawing Pop-Up Form...

•  08-15-2005, 1:37 AM

Add Drawing Pop-Up Form...

I've developed a simple flash drawing program that saves a user's drawing as an image on our server.  I would like to either create a new button for the cute editor to popup a dialog that allows them to draw an image, save it, and then have it inserted into the cute editor.  I know it is possible as you can insert images/upload, etc.  I can take care of the code (drawing and saveing of the image) but I am unlclear on how to do:
        (1) pass html back to the cute editor object to have it be inserted - the javascript code is very confusing, and instead of trying to decode it, I figure I would ask in the forum.
        (2) create a new button that calls this popup window that returns html - this is not absolutely necessary as I could just write over one of the current pop-up buttons that I don't need (e.g. Image Upload).

I have gotten this to work in your competitors freetextbox control, but I like you interface and features a lot more.  So if I can indeed do 1 and 2 without too much work, I will definitely buy your product.

Thanks!
    Aaron

View Complete Thread