Re: Fix List

•  09-24-2013, 8:22 AM

Re: Fix List

1.  Select the first paragraph of text, click the Copy or Cut button on the toolbar, open Notepad on your PC, CTRL+V to paste.  The paragraph is pasted and all of the spaces have been removed.  This happens irrespective of the browser, and not just on the PHP version.

2.  To be honest, this isn't specific to us.  Just add enough links, and wide enough links, so that both vertical and horizontal scrollbars are displayed.  The links off-screen aren't displayed when you scroll down.  It's very easy to test, it happens in all browsers.  Our editor can't be accessed publically, you'll need to trust me on this one - I spent a couple of hours trying to find a fix, it's a bug.  It's something to do with the parent DIV being overflow: hidden, the links exist but disappear.  As I say, my workaround was to truncate the link text so that a horizontal scrollbar isn't displayed.

I have a new bug - go to your demo, click in a table cell and try to use the "merge cells" function.  It is always greyed out, nothing I do will make the button functional.  Is there any way to merge cells?  I think this must be a bug.

View Complete Thread