Problem using CuteEditor on ASP.NET

•  11-19-2012, 12:04 PM

Problem using CuteEditor on ASP.NET

I moved my web site to a new platform (Windows Server 2008 R2, IIS 7) and am now having a problem when I try to use the CuteEditor.  I get the following error.  ANY help will be appreciated.  Thanks.

Server Error in '/' Application.

Attempt by method 'CuteEditor.Editor+a+a+c+a+a.a()' to access method 'System.RuntimeType.get_Assembly()' failed.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.MethodAccessException: Attempt by method 'CuteEditor.Editor+a+a+c+a+a.a()' to access method 'System.RuntimeType.get_Assembly()' failed.

Source Error:

Line 679: Officials:</td> Line 680: <td style="width: 80%; height: 120px;"> Line 681: <CE:Editor ID="Editor1" runat="server" Width="60%" Height="120px" Autoconfigure="Minimal" Line 682: ThemeType="Office2007" ContextMenuMode="Simple" Text='<%# Bind("strOfficials") %>' Font-Names="Georgia" > Line 683: </CE:Editor>

Source File: C:\inetpub\OldGoodNews\administration\Facilities.aspx Line: 681

View Complete Thread