Re: Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500(Internal Server error)

•  07-26-2012, 9:00 AM

Re: Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500(Internal Server error)

Hi Kenneth.,

Now the delay problem solved, but i tested the my application in various scenario, that time i was met that same error again. 
    Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500(Internal Server error) .
    Is there any code to flush or clear the ajax uploder after uploading a file?

because i am getting this error when i trying to upload a file at 2nd time.
    For example,

I have uploading some files for a article 1st time, it uploading successfully....
    again i am trying to upload another file for the same article without go back or refresh the page ... at this time it gives me that error.

1.First upload a file and then type something in the ckEditor and click SaveArticle button and then again upload a file u will get that error. 

2.Hover on Welcome menu at the top, click EditNews and edit any article, click SaveArticle button it redirect to upload page,
       then try to upload a file, u wil get error. 

Why?

I give u access details.

Username: ganesh
    password:  gans

goto this url

after login u just paste this url.

View Complete Thread