Re: image, category and default album config files

•  03-31-2011, 1:53 AM

Re: image, category and default album config files

First thanks for getting back with some answers so quickly. That's awesome!

2. Also, what about userid attribute, can that be accessed?
    Can you show me which property you mean? (there is not a userid property in the config file)
    GloboSoft:
    The userid is located in the comment lines of the image config files and the category files..

3. And how would a developer set username attribute to something other then (Guest)?
    Please explain this requirement on detail too.
    GloboSoft
    I have users who are General Admins, Super Admins or just standard users. I was wondering how to set this username to the usernames of my different users when the entered comments for uploaded images or when new categories were created..

I also need  to meet these requirements:

1. Be able to upload images with multiple file select.

2. images need to be grouped/identified by two categories. (for us, the categories are propertyID and user. So each image belongs to a propertyID and a user. we need to be able to view all the pictures by a propertyID and by a user. Or we can view all the pictures by simply a propertyID. When upload, we can specified what propertyID and user this picture belongs to)

3. ASP.NET DLL/Ajax control

4. interface with sql server store procedures. We store file names into sql database via store procedures....

View Complete Thread