Cute Chat Messenger and Cute Chat Connection to the Server Lost

•  10-31-2010, 10:44 PM

Cute Chat Messenger and Cute Chat Connection to the Server Lost

Hi,

I am using Sharepoint 2007 Cute Chat integration package.
    My sharepoint environment has 3 Web Fronft End Servers and 1 Central Administration  and the Chat is hosted in Port 80.

When i deployed to all the Servers as mentioned in the installation guide i am having the following errors.

Please wait, connecting to server...
    Connected!
    The connection to the chat server is lost.
    You are already logged in this chat application. A new connection cannot be established.
    Connected!
    The connection to the chat server is lost.
    You are already logged in this chat application. A new connection cannot be established.
    I am not sure how to resolve this ? I am having this error, even though i am very sure only on one server i am logged in.

But if i deploy the same to Single Sharepoint instance (Only Central Administration) without WFE's, the Chat works like a Charm.

Is the installation steps are different for the Farm Server environment and Single SharePoint Instance ?

I tried the  NLB steps mentioned in Developer Guide , but it also does not helps

I am unclear abt term "Deploy cute chat/messenger to the server which is running in single-process mode". How to set up Cute Chat in Single Process Mode in SharePoint Server ? Is it possible to provide me the steps ?

Kindly advise and let me know the steps to trouble shoot .

Thanks and Regards
    Filed under:
View Complete Thread