Re: Reg- Making Cute Editor content window read only

•  08-16-2010, 7:37 AM

Re: Reg- Making Cute Editor content window read only

Dear Ken,
        Still am getting this issue with I.E  in all version. Even if i use the Read Only property, i can select the content by double clicking the mouse and when i press enter the content will get cleared. Where as in Firefox When any button is clicked the cursor will be placed in the Text Area, when i press enter it will add enpty line breaks.

Following is my requirement.

1. I have disabled all the buttons on the Top except "My Saved Template". When i click "My Saved Template" the Templates will be listed in a Pop up window.
    2. When select any Template and press Insert button the Template will be placed in the Text Area.
    3. I Dont want the cursor to be focused on the Text Area Press Insert from the Pop-UP.
    4. When i use double click from the mouse the content should not be selected in Internet Explorer Browser.

The Item 1 and 2 are working good currently. Am facing problem with Item 3 in Firefox, and Item 4 in Internet Explorer Browser.

The attachments are taken from Internet Explorer Browser, which shows that how will the content gets cleared.

Please get back me with Solution.

Thanks,
    Rajmohan P

View Complete Thread