Random <br/> when pasting MS Word text in 'PastPureText' mode

•  04-10-2010, 1:13 AM

Random <br/> when pasting MS Word text in 'PastPureText' mode

Hello Guys,

This is the repost from the following thread, which wasn't still resolved:

When pasting text from MS Word in 'PastPureText' mode I get the <br/> tags randomly inserted to the text pasted.

For example for the following text:

"Spring came to its full majesty to Kyiv, so many people, as well as I with my parents, went to their summer houses for the weekend. I don’t know whether it’s typical for other countries, however in Ukraine and Russia there is the trend when many megalopolis inhabitants live their homes for the weekends to spend warm days planting the cabbages, digging the garden or simply lying smoothly on a nature sunbathing and breathing fresh country oxygen."

I get the following html:

"Spring came to its full majesty to Kyiv, so<br />
    many people, as well as I with my parents, went to their summer houses for the<br />
    weekend. I don’t know whether it’s typical for other countries, however in<br />
    Ukraine and Russia there is the trend when many megalopolis inhabitants live<br />
    their homes for the weekends to spend warm days planting the cabbages, digging<br />
    the garden or simply lying smoothly on a nature sunbathing and breathing fresh<br />
    country oxygen.<br />"

However, I don't want the <br/> tags appear in the html.
    Can you please tell me how can I fix that!?

P.S. 
    For testing CuteEditor behaviour I use the following page:

Sincerely,
    Andrii
View Complete Thread