user stops being able to upload

Hello, I am running into the following problem:

Server:  Win 2008 Web serv
    IIS:   7
    Client:  WIndows 7 x64
    Browser:  IE 8
    WebSite Framework:  Dotnetnuke
    Language:  C#

This has been working fine for me but all of a sudden, I cannot upload using my demo user login on my site.  Whenever I attempt to upload I get the following actions (some seem rather bazaar) :

1. It does attempt to process each file in the queue, however, at the end of each item an error box pops up saying Global Error: unknown result. 
    2. When I close the error window, it will pop up once more, and actually it looks like it tried to upload again?  cant be sure.  After I close it the second time, it proceeds to the next file in the queue and puts the little warning icon next to frile in your queue list saying the upload was cancelled for that file.
    3.  It is not even firing the fileuploaded even as far as I can tell because it will not execute my code at all (have done several tests of this as I originally thought the problem was in my event handler) .   
    4.  It is alsow not firing the  onuploadcompleted at the end of the queue either.
    5. Sometimes I can get a file to upload as long as it has not been attempted before although not all the time, this is inconsistent.
    6. I have tried this from different client computers with the same effect so it must be a server issue.
    7. Have turned off caching and uploader viewstate get the same results even after waiting several hours.  Turned viewstated for the uploader control, same result.
    8.  a second user that had already been established worked for a short period after this problem emerged but it too shortly thereafter started getting the same result.
    9. If I create a brand new user, that user can then use the program normally.
    10, The original 2 users still gets the same result.

here is the xml code:

<CuteWebUI:Uploader ID="fileUploader" runat="server"

InsertText="Upload Dictations Now"

MultipleFilesUpload="true"

OnFileUploaded="Uploader_FileUploaded"

onuploadcompleted="fileUploader_UploadCompleted" EnableViewState="True"

TempDirectory="D:\Uploader" >

<ValidateOption AllowedFileExtensions = "dvf,mp3,wav,wma,dss"></ValidateOption>

</CuteWebUI:Uploader>

View Complete Thread