Strange .Net error while uploading.

•  02-26-2010, 4:33 AM

Strange .Net error while uploading.

Dear CuteSoft,

Somehow i sometimes get the following error back from IIS after uploading a file:
    Server Error in '/' Application.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Collection is read-only.
    Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.
    Exception Details: System.NotSupportedException: Collection is read-only.
    Source Error:
    An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below. 
    Stack Trace:
    [NotSupportedException: Collection is read-only.]
       System.Collections.Specialized.NameObjectCollectionBase.BaseSet(String name, Object value) +5258590
       System.Web.HttpServerVarsCollection.SetServerVariableManagedOnly(String name, String value) +124
       System.Web.HttpServerVarsCollection.SynchronizeServerVariable(String name, String value) +28
       System.Web.HttpRequest.SynchronizeHeader(String name, String value) +159
       System.Web.Hosting.IIS7WorkerRequest.GetHeaderChanges(HttpContext ctx, Boolean forRequest) +941
       System.Web.Hosting.IIS7WorkerRequest.SynchronizeVariables(HttpContext context) +52
       System.Web.HttpRuntime.ProcessRequestNotificationPrivate(IIS7WorkerRequest wr, HttpContext context) +477
    As you can see, this is error is raised by the webserver itself.
    And if i raise an alert by using the CuteWebUI_AjaxUploader_OnTaskError function, i get the following:
    file error:
    FileName: whatever.jpg
    msg: undefined
    reason: unload

Do you have any idea what can be wrong?

several details:
    - version: 3.0.0.0
    - Silverlight / iFrame / Flash doesn't make a difference
    - It is no userrights restriction

Thanks in advance!
    Dave

http://www.interactie.nl