Re: Multiple Website Purchase

•  12-12-2009, 6:32 PM

Re: Multiple Website Purchase

Thanks for such a very quick reply on a weekend.  You mentioned sacrificing the option of keeping customers separate.  I also see that I might lose tracking and being able to initiate an invite to a specific visitor when I see they hit a specific web page on a specific website.

With that in mind, unless I am getting it wrong, the Small Business license (for 10 domains) may be best for me... even though I don't have 10 websites to manage yet... and it would require a separate instance running for each separate client's website (domain).

I can live with that as your product evolves... to perhaps be able to manage mutiple websites/domains from a single console application shared between operators/agents.  It sounds promising.

I guess the last thing to be concerned about is the utilization of the database.  Is there any problem in sharing a single database between domains/websites using MS-SQL 2008 on a separate server?  Or would using an MS-Access standalone database on each website be more direct and simple?

Thanks Again!!!

-Larry-

View Complete Thread