Upload to host ! Need Help

•  10-26-2009, 11:52 AM

Upload to host ! Need Help

hello , I uploaded all the files of cuteeditor on a host but it doesn't work like in my computer I'm getting this error :

Exception Details: System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'D:\Hosting\5117833\html\UploaderTemp' is denied.
    ASP.NET is not authorized to access the requested resource. Consider granting access rights to the resource to the ASP.NET request identity. ASP.NET has a base process identity (typically {MACHINE}\ASPNET on IIS 5 or Network Service on IIS 6) that is used if the application is not impersonating. If the application is impersonating via <identity impersonate="true"/>, the identity will be the anonymous user (typically IUSR_MACHINENAME) or the authenticated request user.

To grant ASP.NET access to a file, right-click the file in Explorer, choose "Properties" and select the Security tab. Click "Add" to add the appropriate user or group. Highlight the ASP.NET account, and check the boxes for the desired access.
    Source Error:
    Line 242: <legend>
    Line 243: [[Upload]] ([[MaxFileSizeAllowed]]
    Line 244: <%= CuteEditor.Impl.FileStorage.FormatSize(secset.MaxFlashSize * 1024)%>
    Line 245: )</legend>
    Line 246: <table border="0" cellspacing="2" cellpadding="0" width="98%" class="normal">

All this I get after clicking on insert flash or image
    Is there any properties that I should change !?

I see that it is a hard question ..well , I will try to make it esay .. Is there any username and password that I should insert into the code ?
    maybe this should be the problem ..
View Complete Thread