Re: Issues with Ajax Update Panel, Gridview, Ajax Popup Extender

•  10-08-2009, 10:40 AM

Re: Issues with Ajax Update Panel, Gridview, Ajax Popup Extender

I've done some more research by reading past threads and debugged this and i'm having an issue with the Iframe not being found for my CE control in the edittemplate.  this control is in an update panel inside a gridview (i have a popupextender hooked up to the update panel which my CE control is in) and the whole thing is in an update panel.  i've tried UseStandardDialog="true", I've tried mucking around with the CEImplementation.js to get this to work =- still getting the js error and after i do the partial postback, my gridview state is not changing.

Ox8fc setselectedindex is also bombing out in the implementation js

i do apologize if this has been discussed before, but i spend more time trying to get CE to integrate with my project than actually developing code for my application i swear.

any help would be so unbelievably awesome.  if there is an issue with CE and update panels - can someone suggest another HTML editor out there that is lightweight and that works well with asp.net gridviews and ajax?  sorry just been spending way too much time on this and im getting a wee bit frustrated ;)

thanks!!

View Complete Thread