Error in Image Gallery and Image Browser

•  09-18-2009, 11:41 AM

Error in Image Gallery and Image Browser

I am working with a box that has two partitions. One is C and the other one is D. The D is used as a virtual directory where I store images and document to be accessed by the editor. I am mapping the Image Gallery and the Image Insert functions to the D virtual drive. 

<security name="ImageGalleryPath">/../../../../uploads</security>

<security name="ImageBrowserPath">/../../../../uploads</security>

I have two issues:

1. When I select the Image Gallery and select one of the folders I get the following error:

!

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Exception: !

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[Exception: !]
       CuteEditor.Dialogs.InsertGalleryFrame.a(Object A_0, EventArgs A_1) +5048
       System.EventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, EventArgs e) +0
       System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +99
       CuteEditor.Dialogs.InsertGalleryFrame.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +22
       System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +50
       System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +627

2. When the Image Insert and select upload and then select a file I get the following error:

View Complete Thread