You are probably hitting the file upload limit of IIS7.By default in IIS 7 requestFiltering has the MaxAllowedContentLength property enabled.It specifies, in bytes, the maximum length of the content in a request. The default is 30MB.

•  07-29-2009, 6:51 AM

You are probably hitting the file upload limit of IIS7.By default in IIS 7 requestFiltering has the MaxAllowedContentLength property enabled.It specifies, in bytes, the maximum length of the content in a request. The default is 30MB.

The control works fine on my Pc with Xamp under Windows, but do not work on Linux - Apache
    At the end of the upload process ("green bar full") I have this error

You are probably hitting the file upload limit of IIS7.By default in IIS 7 requestFiltering  has the MaxAllowedContentLength property enabled.It specifies, in bytes, the maximum length of the content in a request. The default is 30MB.

I have cheched my php.ini and it seems all the requirements are met
    Also I had to modify the include.php because the original version fails to retrieve the web path ( maybe because I have a symbolic link )

I have try to modify the form-single.php in this way

$uploader->TempDirectory="/var/www/apache2-default/prod/sl/vzilla/test1";
                            $uploader->MaxSizeKB=102400;
                            $uploader->MultipleFilesUpload=false;
                            $uploader->Name="myuploader";
                            $uploader->InsertText="Upload File (Max 100M)";
                            echo $uploader->TempDirectory;

but nothing changes. Finally, I made a php that writes a file into this directory, /var/www/apache2-default/prod/sl/vzilla/test1, and it works

Could you help, please ?

View Complete Thread