Re: Can't disable Right Click

•  03-26-2005, 4:56 PM

Re: Can't disable Right Click

Hi Adam,

Again thanks for a speedy response.  Setting EnableContextMenu="false" did not work for me.

I forgot to mention in my first email why I wanted to do this.  I don't mind people pasting text into the editor, I just don't like it when it brings all of Words rubbish with it.  I have stopped people pasting images into the text area, AllowPasteHtml="False", and this also strips off any extra tags etc when a user does a ctrl+v to paste something.  My problem is that when a user does the right click and paste from the context menu, all of the word formatting gets retained.

Here is the code from one of my editors

<CE:Editor id="ceSummary" EnableContextMenu="false" runat="server" Width="546px" AutoConfigure="Minimal"
    ShowHtmlMode="False" ShowPreviewMode="False" ShowBottomBar="False" AllowPasteHtml="False"
    EnableContextMenuEditing="False" EnableContextMenuFormat="False" EnableContextMenuInsert="False"
    EnableContextMenuInsertAdvanced="False" EnableContextMenuInsertFiles="False" EnableContextMenuInsertForms="False"
    EnableContextMenuRelative="False" EnableContextMenuTags="False" EnableContextMenuVerbs="False">
    <FrameStyle Height="100%" BorderWidth="1px" BorderStyle="Solid" BorderColor="Silver" Width="100%"
    CssClass="CuteEditorFrame" BackColor="White"></FrameStyle>
    <TextAreaStyle Font-Names="Verdana"></TextAreaStyle>
    <PageProperties Title="" Description="" HtmlBase="" Keywords=""></PageProperties>
    </CE:Editor>

Regards,

James
View Complete Thread