Re: Image Editor vs database

•  12-05-2008, 4:16 AM

Re: Image Editor vs database

Mark,

We have checked your code.
    It seems that much functions are not be implemented.

You can check our example code in the attachments.
    It would show you how to implement each methods.

Regards,
    Terry.

------------------

Hi Terry,

There are indeed some functions that I don't have implemented, but that's on purpose. I don't want my users to be able to rename files of copy directories. My code is based on your example-code, so sending that same example doesn't help me any further :-).

In the "/imageeditor_showimage.aspx" you guys have developed the following code

string filepath = this.Page.Request.QueryString.Get("filepath");

if (filepath != "")

{

filepath=this.Context.Server.MapPath(filepath);

}
    [...]

DrawShow dw = new DrawShow

(drawid, filepath, action, parameters, gid);

The server.MapPath only uses the filesystem, so with your code i'm never able to achieve to functionality to edit an image with your editor. My files (and probably from all your customers) don't exist on the filesystem. When I edit your code to pass a full Url/Uri in the Drawshow-constructor, I receive an error as I expected : URI formats are not supported.

Can you confirm that the provided example is able to use the image-editor with a byte-stream from the database?

I debugged my code (all methods in my implementation), and none of the (not implemented) methods are being called when opening the image-editor. So I'm convinced that not implementing everything is the problem.

I hope that you or a somebody else can help me out on this one.

Thanks again,
    Markuz
View Complete Thread