Re: Connection to the Chat Server is lost - CS implementation

•  10-12-2008, 8:06 PM

Re: Connection to the Chat Server is lost - CS implementation

Do you have a citation to back this up? I'm no webmaster, but almost everything I have read seems to indicate that web gardens improve the performance of mutliple-processor servers.

There was one post I read that seemed to back up what you said, but it was just an opinion.

I'm still skeptical because you do not seem willing to try to make your product compatible with web gardens and you are quick to dismiss them. Also, I am a little concerned with the quality of your technical support since the "live chat" personnel seemed to be clueless. 

I don't mean to be insulting, but we have a live site that we do not want to compromise by including a "not-ready-for-prime-time" third-party product.

Personally, I like your product and I have it all configured to integrate with our website, but our webmaster does not want to turn off web gardens. If you can't provide me something that I can use to convince our webmaster that we do not need web gardens, then we will not be able to use your product.

View Complete Thread