Running different versions of the CE

•  10-02-2008, 2:09 PM

Running different versions of the CE

I have an application that uses CE 5.2, within that application I have a virtual directory that has another application that uses CE 6.0.  When I run the application in the virtual directory, within the text area of the CE I get the following application error.  Any ideas?

-- -- -- -- -- -- --

Server Error in '/instructorscorner' Application.

Configuration Error

Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Could not load type 'CuteEditor.Impl.EditorImageFileHandler' from assembly 'CuteEditor'.

Source Error:

Line 5:  		</authorization>
                Line 6:  		<httpHandlers>
                Line 7:  			<add path="*.jpeg" verb="GET" type="CuteEditor.Impl.EditorImageFileHandler,CuteEditor" />
                Line 8:  			<add path="*.jpg" verb="GET" type="CuteEditor.Impl.EditorImageFileHandler,CuteEditor" />
                Line 9:  			<add path="*.gif" verb="GET" type="CuteEditor.Impl.EditorImageFileHandler,CuteEditor" />

Source File: C:\Inetpub\websites\wildfirelessons_net_instructorscorner\cutesoft_client\cuteeditor\web.config    Line: 7

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.1433; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.1433
View Complete Thread