Problem in insert image option in cute editor

•  09-09-2008, 12:55 AM

Problem in insert image option in cute editor

Hi

I am using latest dot net nuke cute editor licensed version. I have a special role called "Editor Role" in my dnn website apart from admin, guest and registered users.
    when i tried to insert image from that special role, the insert image dialogue box opened with pointing to the directory "/portals/0/Editor Role". The same way if the registered member try insert image, then the dialogue open with the directory path "/portals/0/members/". Only for my admin the insert image dialogue box is opening with the directory path "/portals/0/".

So here my problem is when my editor try to insert image the insert image dialogue box should open with directory path same as for admin like "/portals/0/" instead of pointing to the path "/portals/0/Editor Role/". I am not able to go one directory level up also from the directory path opened for my editor role.

So can you help me in accessing the images in the path "/portals/0/" by editor role also. This is an urgent requirement. Early help will be great for me 

Thanks 

Jyotsna

View Complete Thread