How to precompile ASP.NET Web Application project with CuteEditor?

•  06-12-2008, 4:42 AM

How to precompile ASP.NET Web Application project with CuteEditor?

Hi,

i have a Visual Studio 2008 ASP.NET Web Application project (the only project in the solution) that is targeted .NET Framework 2.0 (this is NOT a ASP.NET Web Site "Project"). Within the root of my project i copied the "CuteSoft_Client" folder but i have NOT added it to the project itself - i can only see it when i switch to "Show All Files" in the solution explorer of VS2008. I added the CuteEditor.dll as a reference to the project. My Web Application is compiling fine and everything works - CuteEditor, too.

To make it easier deploying the project to our production server i added a web deployment project to the solution (under the Build menu - if you installed the addon: http://weblogs.asp.net/scottgu/archive/2008/01/28/vs-2008-web-deployment-project-support-released.aspx). But when i try to build the web deployment project it gives me some errors:

Error    1    Der Typ "CuteEditor.Dialogs.GetFileThumb" konnte nicht geladen werden.    /myproject.csproj/CuteSoft_Client/CuteEditor/Dialogs/GetFileThumb.aspx    1    1    myproject.csproj_deploy

translated: The type  "CuteEditor.Dialogs.GetFileThumb" could not been loaded

How to get the project precompiled?
    I want to uncheck the option "Allow this precompiled site to be updateable", too, after precompilation - updateable is working.

The cuteeditor version in the reference says 5.0.0.0.

Thanks, tobias

Filed under: ,
View Complete Thread