Re: Text Wrap in editor area

•  02-15-2005, 6:38 AM

Re: Text Wrap in editor area

Hello Adam,

I think I have soved the issue... well ... I may have an idea.
    In reference to your latest reply, I started all over again to see where I went wrong.
    And by that I used a fresh copy of "include_CuteEditor.asp"

(I think I forgot to mention this)
    In the previous file I added 2 extra Toolbar Layout in the "Private Sub Toolbars_Initialize()"
    This was the only code i have added:

Case "yskydhlairnews":
             ToolbarLayout = "Cut,Copy,Paste,PasteText,PasteWord,Separator,Delete,Undo,Redo,Separator,Char,Separator,
                           ImageGallery,DownloadableFiles,Seperator,InsertTable,AddRow,DeleteRow,AddColumn,DeleteColumn,Separator,
                           AddCell,DeleteCell,MergeCell,SplitCell,Separator,EditRow,EditCell,sperator,Help,break,Bold,Italic,Underline,
                           Separator,FontColor,HighLight,Separator,G_Start,InsertOrderedList,InsertUnorderedList,Separator,Indent,
                           Outdent,G_End,Seperator,JustifyLeft,JustifyCenter,JustifyRight,JustifyFull,JustifyNone,Separator,Subscript,
                           Superscript,Strikethrough,Separator,InsertTime,InsertDate,Separator,Hr,Link,UnLink,G_Start,fontDropDown,
                           sizeDropDown,paragraphDropDown,Separator,RemoveFormat,SelectAll,SelectNone,CleanupCode,seperator"

Case "newsdhlairtextpreview":
             ToolbarLayout = "Bold,Italic,Underline,Separator,JustifyLeft,JustifyCenter,JustifyRight,seperator,Help"

I thought it would not harm the actual code, but apperently after adding this code to the include_CuteEditor file, the problem returned. I removed it again .... and textwrap issue dissappeared.

The second time I created an extra toolbar layout, i used the example given from the help file.... and this worked just fine

Case "dhkaddnews":
             ToolbarLayout = "Cut,Copy,Paste,PasteText,PasteWord,Delete,Separator,Undo,Redo,Separator,G_Start,Char,G_End,
                                      G_Start,Separator,ImageGallery,DownloadableFiles,Separator,G_End,
                                      G_Start,InsertTable,AddRow,DeleteRow,AddColumn,DeleteColumn,Separator,
                                      AddCell,DeleteCell,MergeCell,SplitCell,Separator,EditRow,EditCell,G_End,Separator,Help,
                                      G_Start,FontColor,HighLight,Separator,Bold,Italic,Underline,G_End,
                                      G_Start,Separator,JustifyLeft,JustifyCenter,JustifyRight,JustifyFull,JustifyNone,G_End,
                                      G_Start,Separator,InsertOrderedList,InsertUnorderedList,Separator,Indent,Outdent,Separator,G_End,
                                      G_Start,Subscript,Superscript,Strikethrough,Separator,InsertTime,InsertDate,Separator,
                                      Hr,Link,UnLink,Separator,G_End,
                                      paragraphDropDown,fontDropDown,sizeDropDown,Separator,G_End,
                                      G_Start,RemoveFormat,SelectAll,SelectNone,CleanupCode,G_End"

This part of the code didn't gave any problems with the textwrap...

Maybe this is something to put onto the testbench!!

Any, thanks for your help.
    Talk to later!

Greetings
    Wim
View Complete Thread