Bought a license > installed > working: my proposals to improve

•  04-10-2008, 8:38 AM

Bought a license > installed > working: my proposals to improve

First I want to say that Live Support work good and I'm satisfied. We have replaced Bold Chat, so no monthly fee anymore and multiple operators.

Having said that, here my proposals to improve the software:

GENERAL
    1) Would be great to keep the design of the chat window separated to the whole package so that if we change the design don't need to mess when upgrade the software
    2) Better design of the folders and files structure, now is messed up with LiveSupport and Chat, sometime is confusing
    3) Still some chat messages need to be changes: i.e. "operator left this room" is not an appropriate message for visitors
    4) When all the operators are off line would be great to have an option when I can forward all the requests to our custom feedback form (same window not a new one).
    5) Better design of the administration page, now is confusing
    6) Common repository for canned messages/images/links to share with all the operators

OPERATOR CONSOLLE
    1) When the popup shows saying that there is a chat request, would be great to click on it to open the consolle
    2) Transfer the chat from one operator to another is a must, some time customers choose the wrong department.
    3) Lack of help for operators
    4) User interface is a little bit confusing, should work more on the design.
    5) Sometime happens that the operator get disconnected (this is a bug I guess) but there is no feedback to the operator, so you will never know...
    6) When there is a chat request the operator consolle rings only once so if you are fare away from the computer you can miss the chat. Would be better to keep ringing until one operator responds.
    7) A more detailed tracking information would be great, i.e.:
        - Clickable link of the page
        - Keyword are not showed (bug?)
        - Visitor links history
    8) More option to personalize the software, i.e.:
        - Close to tray
        - Run when Windows starts
        - change sounds
        - etc.
    9) Lookup of the country name of the visitor (hard to remember all the ISO country codes...)

I hope the comments above will help to improve such a great piece of software.
View Complete Thread