Issues noted in the Co-Browsing feature and others

•  01-14-2008, 12:10 PM

Issues noted in the Co-Browsing feature and others

Hi,

Cobrowsing Issues

We recently bought the Domain License for Live Support ... and we are in the process of testing various features and functionalities... Here are some Issues noted:

a) When we use the Push URL link it automatically pushes an url ( I think that was last viewed in the machine ) I dont have the provision to push the url of my choice - this prevents me from sending a desired url. Also in the Co-browsing window If I type the url manually the page comes and again goes back to an earlier page

b) In the Co-browsing Customer window there is not Scroll up or down that is a real difficulty... to see the web page to its right extreme user has to keep the left mouse click on and drag right... that is quite difficult and not intuitive... Scroll up and down / right and left  would resolve this

Others:

c) We create the User Login Account - ( the same is assigned to the Nick Name as well ) But where to change the Nick Name? I could not find it - please help me 

d) When someone sends Feedback ( Offline Message ) Can I have it directly sent to a particular email id ?

e) I noticed that Operator can also delete the Departments !! ( Can we restrict it ? )

f) In the Customer Window I am not able to send formatted test ( Sub Script / Super Script ) this is available from the Operator window but We need the same in the Customer Window as well... - Please do the needful.

Thanks and Regards,

SAI
View Complete Thread