Re: Fatal error in Paging - InsertGallery

•  12-11-2007, 3:58 AM

Re: Fatal error in Paging - InsertGallery

Hi,

I still stuck with the cute editor.

1)When I delete the version3.0 dll, and replace with dll version 6.0, then recompile the project, but some errors accured which like below:

Type 'CuteEditor.Editor' is not defined.

How to solve this problem?

2)Last time my form is using cute editor version 3.0, where I placed it in the textarea named txtContent. Now, when I upgrade cute editor to version 6.0,
    It only appears when id= Editor1, just like the code below.

CE:Editor id="Editor1" runat="server" CssClass="ultimate" DisableItemList="Save, Print" ShowHtmlMode="true" RestrictUploadedImageDimension="False" AutoResizeUploadedImages="False" Width="450px"

But when I edit the id to txtContent, it prompts errors :

Parser Error Message: Could not load file or assembly 'CuteEditor, Version=3.0.1672.21223, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3858aa6802b1223a' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)

Source Error:

Line 1: <%@ Page Language="vb" AutoEventWireup="false" Codebehind="addSubPage2.aspx.vb" Inherits="project.addSubPage"%> Line 2: <%@ Register TagPrefix="uc1" TagName="leftnav" Src="adm_leftnav.ascx" %> Line 3: <%@ Register TagPrefix="CE" Namespace="CuteEditor" Assembly="CuteEditor" %>

Please kindly to assist. Thank you very much. Hope can hear from you soon.

View Complete Thread