Re: Image editor not showing images

•  07-12-2007, 8:54 PM

Re: Image editor not showing images

Hey Mr Adam,

What are you hinting?

You have asked from me the web.config file, and I have already emailed to you. The FTP credentials have also been provided to you.

Then after, you kept silent for a long while. I saw your response to other posting. But, not to my posting at all.

Am I creating a fuss to you or what? Am my fustration showing a nuisance to you or what?

My friend, please understand my situation and advise something. Instead of keeping mum, and ignore the problem totally.

Am I asking too much? I have paid for the product, and it's partially not working. The problem is, I dun know what's the hell is causing the problem. I am like the middle person between my shared-hosting company and Cute Editor, where either parties is saying their side is ok. At the end, it still does not solve my problem.

I hope you understand my fustration as a paid-customer, and assist in solving my problem in the Image Editor ASAP.

I sincerely pay good compliments to your Cute Editor .Net, which my customers really enjoys using it with no major problem. Now, it's only the Image Editor which is lacking now, to make it a Perfect RichText Editor for my customers.

Please advise something.

Thanks.

regards,
    Bill Tang
View Complete Thread