Failed to load impl code!

•  06-01-2007, 4:44 PM

Failed to load impl code!

Hello there,

I'm attempting to use version 6 of the CuteEditor control in my Web Project. I'm getting an error message that I didn't receive in version 5. The error message is a javascript alert window that says "Failed to load impl code!" immediately after the CuteEditor attempts to render in the browser.

As a test, I followed the deployment instructions in the Deployment.htm under the "CuteEditor_for_NET6\Framework 2.0\" directory. For this test, I wanted to eliminate any of my code as a source of the problem. I set up this test in two projects:

1) Within the confines of my existing application (A C# ASP.NET Web Project)
    2) In a new C# file system based "ASP.NET AJAX-Enabled Web Site"

The error message occurs only in scenario #1, but not in scenario #2. Both scenarios are configured in exactly the same way (following your instructions as written in the Deployment.htm file).

I attached Visual Studio to internet explorer to enable the script debugger, and found something interesting. A new error message reported that "The System cannot locate the resource specified".

The error message occured in: CuteSoft_Client/CuteEditor/Load.ashx
    The exception was thrown on the following line:

Ox146.send(Ox85a||OxO79af[0x4])

It looks like OxO79af is some sort of array that was returned from some sort of AJAX call.  Element 4 is indeed empty. However, I'm not sure what to do about it.

Anybody here have any ideas?

Just curious,

Joshua Hayworth

View Complete Thread