Re: When version 6.0 becomes availble?

•  03-26-2007, 8:52 AM

Re: When version 6.0 becomes availble?

olegkap:

Can you please explain to us, developers as developer, why its so hard to zip current version that you have right now, including bugs, stamp it, called beta version and release to everyone?

The only possible explanation I can think of is that there is nothing to zip or to put into package.
    I know it can be done in 10 minutes, and you could repeat this process every Monday or any other Monday for example, I know that this way there will be a lot of satisfied customers.

I'll go with that, brilliant idea olegkap, but I am afraid that your suspicion maybe right, there might be nothing to zip...

Adam, let us be serious for once, will you or will you not release either a beta or final version before the end of the month?
    As solution provider with an enterprise licence, we use your product in every site we build. We have been happy until September of last year. Now we would be happy with "5.3" fixed and idealy Microsoft AJAX Framework complience and obviously cross browser compatibility.

I do not know what the others think but that would be enough for me for now.

As a Senior it is my responsibility to make a call, I need to know from you what I can and can not expect in the immediate and far future.

View Complete Thread