Re: When version 6.0 becomes availble?

•  03-23-2007, 3:20 PM

Re: When version 6.0 becomes availble?

Adam:
    Guys,

We will publish the version 6.0 release candidate on Next Monday (March 23). I am very sorry for the delay and troubles.

Adam, now you even get your dates all mixed up. March 23rd is today a Friday!!!
    I can only assume that the truth is out there, but right now I doupt that it lives under your roof.
    "Now" means "now" not 4 days later.

I (and others)  have been more then patiant with CuteSoft, and I personaly am an older client. I have NEVER experienced a lack of communication or a service as BAD as this. And I live I a supposed 3rd world country.

You have been promessing but I have yet to see any delivery for 6 months, would you stand by it, I do not.
    And the 5,190 viewers must think similarly. This thread must hold the record in viewing for a good reason...

Get you act together, maybe I might consider using your products again.

I will remind you that the competion, though arguably not yet as advenced as CuteSoft, is catching up and one of the new kid on the block (Component Art)  is releasing an editor shortly. They communicate and having been on their beta panel I should know.

I expect a mail with a link for the CuteEditor 6.0 IMEDITELY and without futher delays. And yes it's 20:20 GMT making it 15:20 in Ontario. You have no excuses. 
View Complete Thread