Re: When version 6.0 becomes availble?

•  03-23-2007, 6:33 AM

Re: When version 6.0 becomes availble?

Dear Cutesoft,

Your post "Yes, We are doing it now." was posted over 17 hours ago and yet there is nothing public to either view or download.

As a company you continue to ignore the consquences of the quality of your communication.

As previously stated I (the customer) have a decision to make based on how Cutesoft chooses to interact with me (the customer) here on these public forums and the effort that is made to satisfy the community and their requests.

As of 11:30am (GMT) this will be my final communication on this matter and it is as follows:

If Cutsoft do not deliver a downloadable working version of its Editor (v6.0) by 5pm (GMT) today, 23 March 2007 I will no longer be a customer of Cutsoft or use any of their product(s).  Our relationship will be severed.

Anything other than a working download (minor bugs included) will be considered unacceptable.

The consequences of this are:

1). All our projects will be replaced with an alternative editor product.
    2). All further projects which would have required the purchase of other CuteSoft components will be re-evaluated and similar components will be found elsewhere.

I have been extremely tolerant for the last six months and more than willing to entertain delays. I've been polite, understanding and accepted the reasons for the continual rescheduling. No more.

The time is NOW and the clock is ticking.

View Complete Thread