Re: When version 6.0 becomes availble?

•  03-14-2007, 2:54 AM

Re: When version 6.0 becomes availble?

Mr Adam, will you be able to response and give a definite & confirm delivery date for the CuteEditor Ver 6.0?

Really pity to those who have waited since September 2006. I abit fortunate who just got to know about the possible release in the month of Mar07. But, please do not end me up in a state where I will wait for another 6 months or so, for the possible release of Ver6.0.

I am not sure, if there's any kind of business strategy or tactics being played, to delay the release in purpose. I hope this is not the case, as I believe alot of people out there is very eager to have the Ver6 released.

I have not purchased the item yet. I will only wait till the ver6.0 release, then I may consider to purchase it if there's not much bugs found. Truly, I am very positive with your product Cute Editr .NET, and I have played with a few out there, that your editor is one of the best that I have experienced.

Even if the date is like May07, for example, at least please very firm to say out that "It will be released on 1st May07." Do not give us empty hopes again. It does not benefit in terms of the sales of your business. It will only scares off potential customers, which I could be one of them.

Last but not least, I wish that the release could still be on the month of Mar07, which will accomodate to the launch of my application.

Thanks & May Ver6 release soon!
View Complete Thread