Re: When version 6.0 becomes availble?

•  03-02-2007, 5:06 PM

Re: When version 6.0 becomes availble?

I've had enough,

September, November, December, January and now February. All have come and gone, the ver.5 has bugs, some minor some considerable, none of which have been fixed. All we have are promises that they are fixed in a version that seems to be nothing but hot air. Every question about a problem comes with an answer (some actually never get answered) stating that its fixed in ver.6

And when will ver.6 be out? next month or the next month and if not then, then maybe a month after that. So for a year or so we are to sit with a version that is broken or at best 1/2 functional.

Perhaps you - and by saying you i mean Cutesoft, what you don't understand is that i rely on you product to work, its part of a product that i offer, and every time it fails to do something it makes me look bad. Not only that but when my client asks when will it be fixed i have no other answer other then next month. Why next month? why does it take a new version to fix some bug in the previous version?

With all that said and done, i am left with no other choice but to look for some other html editor. I really didn't want to do this. All the time spent learning the ins and outs as well as implementation have now gone to waste, However you've forced my hand and i had to spend a better part of the week looking for an alternative, found it, and am now in the process of implementing it.

This is not how you run a software company, and I'm sure I'm not the only one that is reconsidering their choice. I shudder to think about a potential client reading this post prior to considering a purchase...

My other concern was that version 6 will be a rushed version, with all the problems stemming from that... again bugs that will be addressed? yep, in a new version!

Good luck and hopefully you will change your ways.

Fix bugs first, that should be a priority, then and only then should you start adding new features.

View Complete Thread