How to use SharePoint Image Library as source for CuteEditor in Image Selector mode

•  01-12-2007, 1:45 PM

How to use SharePoint Image Library as source for CuteEditor in Image Selector mode

I need to use a SharePoint Image Library as a source for images using CuteEditor in Image Selector mode.  I have been successful in implementing CuteEditor fired from a lookup button in a custom field type that stores an image URL using a custom control (ascx).  I can set ImageGalleryPath to local folder ( = "c:\inetpub\wwwroot...") or a virtual folder ( ' "/someimagefolder") just fine and it works just like the example on CuteSoft website. 

When I set ImageGalleryPath to a Mapped Drive or a Virtual folder that points to a Sharepoint image gallery I get an error "No more Files" at the GetDirectoryFileNames method.  

When I view these mapped folders and/or virtual directories in Windows Explorer they display properly and return files names like a normal local drive.  I have given ASPNET, IWAM and IUSR accounts all Admin permissions and set WSS trust to Full and still have problems.

Anyone else trying to do this?

View Complete Thread