Re: Security Exception with Insert Image

•  09-19-2006, 7:45 PM

Re: Security Exception with Insert Image

Hi again,

i'm back with more. I've talked to the hosting company and all the rights are sets correctly.
    I've created the CuteEditorTemp folder and added the CuteEditorTempPath key to to web config. The aspnet account has write access.
    If I open the Insert Image dialog, it comes up fine while the directory is empty.
    I select a file and upload. The actual upload works fine and the file goes into the /upload folder (I can see it via FTP).

But when the page reloads, and as long as a file remains in the folder, i get a Security Exception error.
    If I remove the file (via FTP), then the dialog runs fine.

Trust Level is medium, but that shouldn't be a problem to what I read.

Here's all the details I can give about the exception - if that can be of any help:

Exception Details: System.Security.SecurityException: Request for the permission of type System.Security.Permissions.SecurityPermission, mscorlib, Version=1.0.5000.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089 failed.

Source Error:

Line 25: 	</HEAD>
    Line 26: <body>
    Line 27: <form runat="server" enctype="multipart/form-data" id="Form1">
    Line 28: <!-- start hidden -->
    Line 29: <script>

Source File: e:\inetpub\esvc000273\CuteSoft_Client\CuteEditor\Dialogs\Gecko_InsertImage.Frame.Aspx    Line: 27

Stack Trace:

[SecurityException: Request for the permission of type System.Security.Permissions.SecurityPermission, mscorlib, Version=1.0.5000.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089 failed.]
    System.Security.CodeAccessSecurityEngine.CheckHelper(PermissionSet grantedSet, PermissionSet deniedSet, CodeAccessPermission demand, PermissionToken permToken) +675
    System.Security.CodeAccessSecurityEngine.Check(PermissionToken permToken, CodeAccessPermission demand, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Int32 checkFrames, Int32 unrestrictedOverride) +0
    System.Security.CodeAccessSecurityEngine.Check(CodeAccessPermission cap, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, PermissionType permType) +140
    System.Security.CodeAccessPermission.DemandInternal(PermissionType permissionType) +229
    System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.ObjectWriter.Serialize(Object graph, Header[] inHeaders, __BinaryWriter serWriter, Boolean fCheck) +41
    System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.BinaryFormatter.Serialize(Stream serializationStream, Object graph, Header[] headers, Boolean fCheck) +136
    System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.BinaryFormatter.Serialize(Stream serializationStream, Object graph) +13
    System.Web.UI.LosFormatter.SerializeValue(TextWriter output, Object value) +1418
    System.Web.UI.LosFormatter.SerializeValue(TextWriter output, Object value) +430
    System.Web.UI.LosFormatter.SerializeValue(TextWriter output, Object value) +430
    System.Web.UI.LosFormatter.SerializeValue(TextWriter output, Object value) +764
    System.Web.UI.LosFormatter.SerializeValue(TextWriter output, Object value) +847
    System.Web.UI.LosFormatter.SerializeValue(TextWriter output, Object value) +872
    System.Web.UI.LosFormatter.SerializeInternal(TextWriter output, Object value) +102
    System.Web.UI.Page.OnFormRender(HtmlTextWriter writer, String formUniqueID) +143
    System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlForm.RenderChildren(HtmlTextWriter writer) +35
    System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlForm.Render(HtmlTextWriter output) +262
    System.Web.UI.Control.RenderControl(HtmlTextWriter writer) +243
    ASP.Gecko_InsertImage_Frame_aspx.__Render__control1(HtmlTextWriter __output, Control parameterContainer) in e:\inetpub\esvc000273\CuteSoft_Client\CuteEditor\Dialogs\Gecko_InsertImage.Frame.Aspx:27
    System.Web.UI.Control.RenderChildren(HtmlTextWriter writer) +27
    System.Web.UI.Control.Render(HtmlTextWriter writer) +7
    CuteEditor.EditorUtilityPage.Render(HtmlTextWriter writer) +98
    System.Web.UI.Control.RenderControl(HtmlTextWriter writer) +243
    System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +2112
    System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest() +217
    System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) +18
    System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication+IExecutionStep.Execute() +179
    System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +87

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.2300; ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.2300

Hellllllllllllllllllp Please

Ben

View Complete Thread