Re: After install..... There was no more

•  10-31-2004, 3:55 PM

Re: After install..... There was no more

Terry,
    There is no file filenotexists.aspx in the sample folders, so I get a "normal 404 error

After running this code,    c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\aspnet_regiis.exe /I the IIS server returns this error:

Server Error in '/CuteChatSample' Application.

Login failed for user 'PC16-STAGE\IUSR_PC16-STAGE'.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Login failed for user 'PC16-STAGE\IUSR_PC16-STAGE'.

Source Error:
    An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[SqlException: Login failed for user 'PC16-STAGE\IUSR_PC16-STAGE'.]
       System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg) +264
       System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type) +877
       CuteChat.ChatSystem.ListRooms()
       CuteChatSample._Default.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)
       System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +67
       System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +35
       System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +750

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.2032; ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.2032

So I give up on this server and will re-install the framwork 1.1

After Installing it on another server, it works fine, with 1 exception. I  thought I installed a 30 day try-out version,  but this version will expire after 2 day’s (monday, november 1). I might not have enough time to check this out.

I have the feeling that the install set that we can download in not the correct version

View Complete Thread