Editor Issues

•  02-22-2006, 10:51 AM

Editor Issues

Hi Adam:

I know you're already looking into my other issue, but I've got a few others I hope you can help with:

1.  When leaving/exiting a list (number or bullet) the editor adds <p>&nbsp;</p> even though I'm using the BR breakelement (I'm using Internet Explorer).

2.  The text is still wrapping the text in P tags even though I've set the editor to use the BR breakelement.  I've got a feeling this is correct behaviour for the editor?  Is this the case? 

3.  When pasting from Word (paste setting is CuteEditor.PasteBehaviour.PasteText) the HTML generated still uses the P breakelement even though I've set it to use BR.

4.  The help window isn't loaded on top of the main window when using Firefox.  It loads behind the main window and may not be noticed by some of our users.

5.  I can't find out how to disable the properties window.  When using Firefox and double-clicking on a piece of text in the editor the properties window loads (this doesn't happen in IE).  Is there any way to stop this window from loading?

6.  I can't use the Javascript GetSelection() function to work with Firefox.  I'm trying to get some selected text and pass it to another window.

Sorry to just drop all of this on you...

Thanks

Simon
View Complete Thread