Anchor Tags

•  02-07-2006, 12:45 PM

Anchor Tags

Sorry about the repost, I accidentally put this in the .net forum initially by mistake.  There've been no responses there, perhaps I'll have better luck here.

Also, I've discovered that my intended workaround of hiding the preview mode button doesn't work, since the preview button on the tool bar doesn't allow the user to use the links that s/he created.  That's going to confuse people a lot, so I'm going to have to put the preview button back on.

INITIAL POST
    Hi All -

I've just been working with CuteEditor just for the last couple days, and so far so good - what a great product at a great price.

Only problem I haven't been able to figure out is why, when I initally load a page, the "flag" icon representing an anchor tag don't show in 'normal' view.  If I click on 'html' and then back to 'normal' they show up.  As a workaround, can you explain how to dynamically flip to html and back so the flags show up?

Also, if you click "preview" in the bottom bar, the flag icons show in the preview pane, which they shouldn't.  Strangely this works fine if you use the "preview" button in the toolbar.  For now I've just hidden the preview button (editor.ShowPreviewMode = false), but seems like this is a bug.

Thanks for your help.
View Complete Thread