Re: Problems with DotNetNuke Integration

  •  02-06-2006, 8:17 AM

    Re: Problems with DotNetNuke Integration

    Adam,
     
    Here are some updates on each issue.
     
    1. Moving the SharpZipLib out of the bin directory did fix the immediate issue on my dev server for the site.  However, when I went to try to add a custom module, DNN threw an exception saying it could not find the SharpZipLib assembly so my trick did not seem to work for all cases.
     
    2. I am not using a server farm.  The biggest difference I can see is that the dev server is a Windows 2003 Server box and the production server is a Windows 2000 box.  I did follow the link you sent and had actually already tried all of the steps in that thread before making this post so that did not help (this is for the not full trusted message).
     
    3. I downloaded the 2/2/06 build and it did seem to cure the null string problem.  However, when I edit a hyperlink now, the edit is not saved.  For example - if the hyperlink is http://www.acme.org to begin with and I change it to http://www.cutesoft.net and then look in the html or bring up the link editor dialog again, it says http://www.acme.org
     
View Complete Thread
Powered by Community Server (Commercial Edition), by Telligent Systems