Re: CuteEditor not Using Sylesheet's Font-Size

•  07-30-2004, 1:40 PM

Re: CuteEditor not Using Sylesheet's Font-Size

Thanks for the reply.

After doing some tests with your code, I realized that I was asking the wrong question.

Going back to my example, if you set the CssClass to be EDITORBODY, then the default font for the editor will be Verdana.  That is, if you highlight a block of text and change the font to Verdana, then there is no change in the resulting HTML representation of the block of text (this has been brought up on the forum before but I don't recall seeing an explanation.)

My question is, why isn't this behaviour consistent with font-size?  Assuming that in EDITORBODY I set "font-size: 2;", and then I highlight a block of text in my editor and change the font size to 2, then in the resulting HTML I see that the block of text is now encapsulated by <font size=2>...</font>

I realize that this isn't that big of an issue (worse case is that there will be redundant html code in the final result).  The only reason I ask is because I need to understand some of the limitations/flaws of the tool before I can recommend purchasing it.
View Complete Thread