Re: Store State of the Editor in the Session

•  11-18-2005, 12:14 PM

Re: Store State of the Editor in the Session

I am having a problem with the usage of F12 button.

I have CuteEditor and some other Text controls in my scren. Now, when I keep the focus on CuteEditor control and click on F12, it goes into full screen mode and allows me to enter the text. Now, when I click back F12 it goes down. It is fine.

But, when I keep the focus on some other text control and clicks on F12, still the CuteEditor control goes into Full Screen mode and asks user to enter the data but the focus is on some other control and the entered text also goes into the other control only.

Solutions to my problems are:

1. Cuteeditor should not go into Full Screen mode as long as the focus is not on itself.

2. I should have an option to compleelty disable the Full Screen mode of CuteEditor. i.e the Cute Editor control should never be gone into Full Screen mode even if user clicks on F12 button any number of times.

Please let me know what way you suggest me to resolve this problem and also please give me a sample code for the solution you would propose me. I prefer to have solution#1. But, I need a very urgent fix.

Please help me out.

Regards,
View Complete Thread