Configuration Error

•  09-13-2005, 7:13 PM

Configuration Error

My webapp has a page that uses the DotNetGallery. It works most of the time. However, every once in a hile, maybe 30% of the time, when I go to compile I get the following error. Sometimes I can rebuild and then it will work. Other times I have to exit the IDE and then it will work when I come back in. Other times I have to restart IIS and other times I have to reboot the computer to get it to work: The error is as follows any idea what causes this?????:

Server Error in '/SFMCom' Application.

Configuration Error

Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Access is denied: 'DotNetGallery'.

Source Error:

Line 196:				<add assembly="System.EnterpriseServices, Version=1.0.5000.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a"/>
    Line 197:				<add assembly="System.Web.Mobile, Version=1.0.5000.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a"/>
    Line 198:				<add assembly="*"/>
    Line 199:			</assemblies>
    Line 200:		</compilation>

Source File: c:\winnt\microsoft.net\framework\v1.1.4322\Config\machine.config    Line: 198

Assembly Load Trace: The following information can be helpful to determine why the assembly 'DotNetGallery' could not be loaded.

=== Pre-bind state information ===
    LOG: DisplayName = DotNetGallery
     (Partial)
    LOG: Appbase = file:///C:/SearchForMe/WebApps/SFM_ALL/Com
    LOG: Initial PrivatePath = bin
    Calling assembly : (Unknown).
    ===

LOG: Policy not being applied to reference at this time (private, custom, partial, or location-based assembly bind).
    LOG: Post-policy reference: DotNetGallery
    LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///c:/winnt/microsoft.net/framework/v1.1.4322/Temporary ASP.NET Files/sfmcom/08eb0f11/b81b837a/DotNetGallery.DLL.
    LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///c:/winnt/microsoft.net/framework/v1.1.4322/Temporary ASP.NET Files/sfmcom/08eb0f11/b81b837a/DotNetGallery/DotNetGallery.DLL.
    LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///C:/SearchForMe/WebApps/SFM_ALL/Com/bin/DotNetGallery.DLL.
    LOG: Publisher policy file is not found.
    LOG: No redirect found in host configuration file (c:\winnt\microsoft.net\framework\v1.1.4322\aspnet.config).
    LOG: Using machine configuration file from C:\WINNT\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\config\machine.config.
    LOG: Post-policy reference: DotNetGallery, Version=1.1.2035.26554, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=bb68ca8cb64c5560

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.2032; ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.2032
View Complete Thread