Errors on file upload

Last post 04-14-2014, 7:13 AM by Kenneth. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  04-11-2014, 1:01 PM 80249

Errors on file upload

Well I'm getting this error since a long time now, I'm not able to get it myself but people who use the site to uplaod files sometimes get it, I don't know if it causes their upload to fiail or something but I wanna know if there's any solution for this anyways, my log is simply filled with it..

[10-Apr-2014 22:39:58] PHP Notice:  iconv() [<a href='function.iconv'>function.iconv</a>]: Detected an illegal character in input string in /phpuploader/include_phpuploader.php on line 72 

line 72 is:

$ar[$k] = iconv("UCS-2",$PhpUploader_InternalEncoding,pack("H4",substr($v,-4)));

I've already tried changing the $PhpUploader_FSEncoding to UTF-8 which solved some file name issues i had in the past, but it seems like it didn't completely solved it for some clients, any ideas?

•  04-14-2014, 7:13 AM 80251 in reply to 80249

Re: Errors on file upload

Hi sahar,

Can you get the file name from your client what he tried? And do you get the same issue with that file name? He gets the same problem with the same file every time? Does your client gets the same problem on http://phpfileuploader.com/demo/form-simple-upload.php too?

Regards,

Ken 

View as RSS news feed in XML