Bookmarks

Last post 03-24-2014, 10:18 AM by Kenneth. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  03-23-2014, 11:22 PM 80135

Bookmarks

Hi, I am using an iMac - OS 10.9.2 and Rich Text Editor Version 8. for ASP..storefront and my browser is Chrome. (I've also tried Safari and the problem exists there too). My problem is every image I upload to my website has a watermark. I do not want watermarks on my images. I've explored everything I could think of and have narrowed the problem down to the editor. My images are all made on Photoshop 11 and they do not have watermarks. If I paste an image into a document, no watermark, if I upload it by FTP from my server, no problem. If I upload it from the Rich text editor the watermark appears. An example. an image of 315px x 225px the watermark appears at the lower left of the image approx. at 200px down. It appear in white and big letters and says Watermark. If my image is only 180px vertical, no watermark. What I want is .

1). To get rid of the watermarks I have now. I don't mind re-uploading the images and

2). Somehow to set a default to NO WATERMARKS.  

I don't know if this is useful but 95% of my images are either 525px x 257px for of larger banners and the smaller ones on the right pane of the website are 315px x anywhere from 150px to 250px.  If you need to to see the images the URL to my site in www.perfectmagic.com. None of the watermarked images are on there. The smaller ones on the right I've kept to less than 200px vertical. The large ones are uploaded by FTP from our server. 

Please contact me if you need more info, and please, please help me fix this. It's very frustrating. Everything else on the editor is excellent. I am enjoying it very much and it is a whole lot better than the Rad editor. The watermark is the only issue and I don't want to have to limit the size of my images.

THank you for you attention in this matter and hope to hear from you ASAP

•  03-24-2014, 10:18 AM 80141 in reply to 80135

Re: Bookmarks

Hi,

Please open file "\richtexteditor\config\default.config", find section below and set it to false, it will disable the watermark function. 

<security name="DrawWatermarks">true</security> 

Regards,

Ken 

View as RSS news feed in XML